The 2016 Volume 3 issue of the USCA's Croquet News magazine went to press earlier this month and should be mailing to members soon. The web edition PDF is also now available to USCA members on the magazine page of the USCA website (log in required).
Here's the full run-down of articles you'll find in this issue:
- Ideas to Kickstart Nearby Club Croquet Activity
- 2016 Selection Eights
- Golf Croquet National Championship
- 2016 US National Championship
- 2016 Seniors Masters Championships
- Member Profile: David Maloof
- Club Profile: Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club
- On Tactics: Peel to Get Clean
ABOUT THE PDF EDITION: All website and e-mail links should be live in the PDF. If you see an interesting reference, you can click through to dig deeper or reach a contact right away. On computers, the PDF version is best viewed as "two-up" and "show cover page" if you want to see the full spreads (on your Adobe Reader top menu: View/Page Display). The PDF should also be viewable on most tablets.